Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Post-Race Running

You know, I think I say this every time I run a race: I'm going to keep running after.

Up to this point, I have failed horribly at this! I like to rest on my laurels (and butt) and pat myself on the back for what discipline and stamina I have! Had, perhaps.

But this time, I'm really gonna do it. I would really like to run another half-marathon in a month or so. I can't just sit around and let the race come to me, I have to get ready for the new race!

Post-race, my knees were agony yesterday. I did a lot of stretching at work, and applied ice last night, and today my knees feel much much better. I'm going to ice again tonight and hopefully be right as rain tomorrow.

Speaking of rain, the weather is supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow - maybe I'll take my first run on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment