Sunday, February 10, 2013

First February Run

Yesterday, my boyfriend returned from two weeks in sunny beautiful Petawawa (where it snowed so heavily, I was afraid he wasn't coming home on time, so that's sarcasm).

Today, we went out for a casual run. I didn't bring my running watch or music because I wanted to be out there, running with my boyfriend, on a sunny, warm winter day.

It was a nice near-5k loop up to the house. At first I was a bit worried about my hamstrings because I have been really lax on the running, and they were still twinging from my Friday run at work. There was a little wind from the west that cooled everything down but once again, I chose exactly the right amount of gear: my  favourite Under Armour shirt, and Running Room pants, jacket, and toque.

Quality time with me and the bee-eff.

No comments:

Post a Comment